Founded in 1995 as a independently-owned and operated business, Allstate Security is dedicated to providing every commercial and residential security customer with the most reliable and diligent service possible. We service the Los Angeles, Ventura and Orange County communities.
Our owner lives locally and is personally involved with every client we service. We are an independent company and not a dealer for one of the national security brands. As an independent alarm system dealer with broad supplier relationships, we can select and integrate components as we consider necessary to provide the most cost-effective solution rather than a canned, “one-size-fits-all” approach.
Commercial and residential security protection is not about equipment alone; it is about the service. We consistently meet the protection needs for a wide variety of retail, commercial, residential, industrial, and institutional businesses. Our personalized attention comes from the fact that our owner is personally involved with each and every account and is willing to be contacted 24/7 in order to assure that our clients’ needs are met.
- We manage your project from start to finish.
- Our design and installation team averages 10 years of experience.
- We are a C-10 Licensed Contractor #893854.
- We have a UL Authorized Central Station.
- We’re a local family-owned and operated business.
- We go the extra mile to make you a lifetime client.
- Design Build Engineering
- CAD Drawings
- CSA Certified Technical Support
- Preventative Maintenance
- Fire Inspection and Testing
- Consulting Services
- Structured Cabling Services
Products and Brands
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) – GE, Pelco, Sony, Vicon, Panasonic, Samsung, Bosch (Phillips)
- Access Control – Continental Instruments, Northern Computers, Kanteck, GE. Biometrics
- Digital Recording – GE, Ganz, Amax
- Security Systems – GE Networx, Ademco, DSC, DMP, Bosch
- Fire Life Safety Systems – Fire-Lite, Silent Knight, DMP, Bosch
- Sound – Toa, Atlas, Bogen and AES
- Intercom and Video – Aiphone, Sentex
Peace of Mind
Peace of Mind is the direct result of knowing you’ve done everything you can to safeguard your family, employees, customers and property from the unanticipated tragic events.
Homeowners and owners of both small and large businesses know that life safety and asset protection are an integral part of a successful life plan.
Businesses are facing security risk from many fronts; employee pilferage, shoplifting, fraudulent lawsits and theft of intellectual property. When combined with fire, burglary and robbery, the risk of property loss and loss of life are frighteningly real.
We want to be your trusted security partner. We strive to instill confidence and will take sole responsibility from system design to installation and maintenance to 24 hr a day monitoring.
Your commercial and residential security is our job and you can be as confident in that statement as we are. Call us at (213) 290-3997 to schedule your FREE Onsite Security Risk Analysis.